There are errors with the form you submitted.
In order to book an appointment you will need to log into your Origin account using the details you created when registering your interest. If you're yet to register your interest please click here.
Please enter your email address below to check if you have an account with us.
Who can apply?
· Your household earnings don’t exceed £90,000 a year (£80,000 outside of London)
· You're a first-time buyer
· You rent a council or housing association property
· You used to own a home but can’t afford to buy one now
· You are British or are a EU/EEA citizen or have indefinite right to remain
· You have a good credit history
You can't apply if:
· You're able to buy a home outright
· Your household income exceeds £90,000 a year
· You are in rent arrears
· You're not able to meet the cost of rent and mortgage payments
· You aren't going to live there
· You're using the scheme to fund a ‘buy to let’ property
· You currently own your own residential and/or commercial property